QUIZ: COMPETENCY-BASED SUCCESSION PROGRAM
0 of 10 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- This is necessary for managers to develop an insight on the happenings around them and to lead the
cooperative on the direction on where they wanted to bring the cooperative.CorrectIncorrect
- This accounts for as much as 75% of a manager’s effectiveness.
- This ensures the continuity of Leadership in an organization, minimizing disruption in the operations.
- The succession plan practice that asks the question, “Who has leadership potential?”
- This analyzes the skills that are needed vs. what skills are existing in the talent pool.
- The succession program ensure that the successor meet the _____ requirements for the leadership post.
- The succession plan practice that asks the question, “How deep in the organization does the assessment need to penetrate?”
- The succession plan practice that share analysis with employees to identify steps to increase readiness.
- “There 4 factors that contributes to the effectiveness of a manager: accountability, personality, culture, and ____.”
- Psychometric evaluations for the employee’s soft skills are not needed in profiling of leader-candidates.